The General level classes are suitable for complete beginners. Your teacher is very happy to make any adjustments to exercises set to meet particular physical or learning needs.
During the class
You will be undertaking practical exercises and patterns of movement demonstrated and guided by your teacher. You will be learning and practising stamping, and movement sequences with your fellow students so as to share your learning experience. In order to ensure that you make the best possible progress on your course, you will have regular feedback from your teacher, in a constructive and supportive environment.
What to wear in the class
Any top and training pants/leggings which allow you to move freely. Both ladies and gentlemen will also need Flamenco shoes for tapping and footwork. But if you do not have shoes yet, don`t worry, still come to the class and take any shoes with a little heel.
- 7 pm – Beginners/Improvers level,
- 8:20 pm – Intermediate/Advanced Level.
Venue: Vatican Studios, Railway Arch 190, Bancroft Road, London, E1 4ET. Closest stations are Bethnal Green (Central Line) and Stepney Green (District, Hammersmith&City Lines), it is about 5-6 min walk. View on the map
Price: £15 per drop-in class or reduced price for advance payment for block of classes £60 for 5 classes.
- 12:30 pm – General level. Beginners are welcome to these general level classes, as well as Improvers students, who would like to improve their technique and basics.
- 1:50 pm – Improvers/Intermediates study more complex movements: playing with a skirt, tapping, body clapping and different footwork combinations. A detailed study of choreography.
- 2:50 pm – Advanced level.
Venue: Stafford Hall, St Barnabas Rd, Walthamstow, London E17 8JZ View on the map
To Enrol contact Saeeda or BOOK a Taster Class Now